Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool, UK
Role: We are looking for an experienced, versatile and talented Senior Programmer to join our development team and work on a new projects for PC and console. Candidates should have past experience developing and mastering games and be able to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
As ever there are a few things we need to see from you, as well as some things we think would be beneficial:
- Excellent C/C++ knowledge.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a small team.
- An enthusiasm and passion for games.
- Previous experience shipping titles.
- A good degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good maths and 3D programming skills.
- Unreal Engine 4 Experience.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Healthcare Scheme.
- New studio in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter.
- For this position we will need to see a demonstration of your talents, so include links to any released games, demos or projects that you’d like to show us.
If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a growing company and working with developers with a first class pedigree, then send your CV and demo (or link to it) to firstname.lastname@example.org