Lucid Games are looking for an associate producer to work closely with the senior production team to help deliver a number of AAA projects currently in development at the studio.
The Associate Producer will work closely with the lead producers to ensure the delivery of components of our titles are to the highest quality and on schedule.
The Associate Producers responsibilities will include – running agile feature teams, owning production and QA processes, creating and maintaining project documentation, coordinating with external partners as well as providing day to day support to the production team where necessary.
In addition, the associate producer will provide support to the studio management team in helping to grow the studio to help it cater for a number of exciting new opportunities over the next 12 months.
- Experience as an Associate Producer/Production Coordinator, preferably within a digital business.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in establishing and promoting working methods that promote high quality results.
- Excellent organisation, communication and prioritisation skills.
- Familiar with industry standard production tools and game development software.
- Strong writing skills.
- A passion for games.
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Studio in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter.
If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a growing company with a first class pedigree then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org